The tablet that can replace your laptop. Surface Pro 4 is ultrathin, fast, and versatile, the perfect balance of portability and power. With 6th generation Intel Core processors and up to 512 GB of storage, it’s built to run professional-grade software. And the PixelSense Display has stunning color and contrast that comes to life with Pen and touch. Surface Pro 4 is meticulously crafted to be a powerful, ultrathin laptop – or a beautiful tablet that can stand on its own. It’s perfect for business travel or a life that keeps you moving. The Surface Pro 4 Type Cover features perfectly spaced, backlit keys and a large trackpad that supports gestures and multi-touch. It’s a desktop, when you want it. Simply connect your Surface Pro 4 to Surface Dock and use up to two high-resolution monitors, a full keyboard, mouse, and any other accessories. Use Surface Pro 4 sitting, standing, or on your lap. The built-in kickstand lets your screen rest at almost any angle – even while docked – so your Surface Pro 4 works great at your desk, on your lap, or when you’re on-the-go.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with WiFi 12.3″ Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- Intel Core m3 processor
- 4GB of system memory
- 12.3″ PixelSense touchscreen, 2736 x 1824 resolution, 10-point multi-touch
- Built-in 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Back 8MP webcam and front 5MP HD webcam with microphone and auto-focus
- USB 3.0 port, Headset jack, miniDisplayPort, Cover port, Surface Connect
- 128GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card reader
- Stereo speakers with Dolby audio
- Gyroscope, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer
- Up to 9 hours of run time on a full charge
- Weighs 1.69 lbs; 11.50″ x 7.93″ x 0.33″ dimensions
Software and Applications:
- Windows 10 Pro OS
- Office (30-day trial), OneNote
- Music Player
- Media Formats: popular media formats
What’s a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).