In case you’re curious to see what the latest update to CONJ consists of, you can browse through the change-log below:
If you’ve visited this page before, please clear your cache to see the latest updates.
- Fix: Removed unnecessary spacing from a single column in columns block.
- Fix: Add extra spacing to product gallery aligned to the bottom.
- Fix: Add style to the
verified ownersbadge in the single product review.
- Fix: Prevent button from overlapping with the WooCommerce notice content on small screens.
- Fix: Introduce new block styles to fix issues with WooCommerce 3.7 blocks.
- Fix: Recalculate columns block spacing to prevent a grid blowout.
- Fix: Fetch only posts with
publishstatus in AJAX powered search block.
- Fix: Decrease transition delay for opening the submenu.
- Fix: Apply transition to caret arrow icon in header menus.
- Update: One-click demo import files.
- Update: Block editor (Gutenberg) styles.
- Update: Language files.
- Update – CONJ PowerPack modules docs links.
- Tweak: Accessibility for dismiss button with font icon in site-wide store notice.
- Tweak: Make add to cart button accessible in default loop layout.
- Tweak: Add a class to the body tag if WooCommerce breadcrumbs method is not available.
- Fix: Compliant with BEM CSS conventions
- Fix: Multiple code standards improvements.
- Fix: Avoid expending widget content when default state is set to be collapsed.
- Fix: If no widgets are present in the sidebar, a full-width layout will be applied to all pages.
- Fix: Enhanced layered nav widget spacing.
- Fix: Correct position of product flashes on shop loop items.
- Fix: Correct position of the icon on
- Fix: Image loading glitch with multiple slides in
- Fix: Enable slide dragging or flicking on iOS in
- Fix: Aligned product category terms box bottom in list loop style.
- Fix: Layered nav widget drop-downs containing unescaped HTML characters.
- Fix: Removed forced CSS height from add to cart button to improve text displays across different browsers.
- Fix: Removed 100% width for container on single post page using fluid-template.
- Fix: Shipping totals properly aligned in small screens.
- Fix: Clear floats on align-wide and align-full blocks on the single post page.
- Fix: Ensure all checkboxes and radio-buttons function correctly with new markup.
- Fix: Increase shipping methods cell size on the checkout page.
- Fix: Avoid stretch on product brand images.
- Fix: Remove duplicate self-executing anonymous function in legacy Google Analytics script.
- Fix: Prevent logo image from overlapping with the
Menutoggle on small screens.
- Fix: Don’t show sticky add to cart bar if the product cannot be purchased.
- Fix: Added menu transition when no menu is assigned to the primary location.
- Fix: Detect if drop-down navigation (fly-out) would go off-screen and reposition it.
- Fix: Use Pointer Events API for consistency across touchscreen devices when interacting with menus.
- Fix: Altered store notice
z-indexvalue to prevent overlap with handheld footer bar.
- Fix: Prevent select box from overflowing its wrapping container.
- Fix: Prevent too-long post category names from causing horizontal scrolling.
- Fix: Removed
user-scalable=nofrom the viewport meta tag to allow for zooming on mobile browsers.
- Fix: Improved semantic HTML for pages and template files.
- Fix: Disable keyboard navigation in checkout when using the
- Fix: Ensure that the sticky header option only applies to the desktop layout.
- Fix: Prevent double add to cart on single product page due to AJAX endpoints.
- Fix: Removed manual verification for nonce requests, relying on
- Fix: Enhanced color contrast in image captions.
- Fix: Removed duplicate inline background-color style for the body tag.
- Fix: Correct block appender appearance in the block editor.
- Fix: Removed width from figure tag with align-full selected.
- Fix: Avoid cropping product images in header cart with the minimal layout.
- Fix: Show cancel button when a user focuses on search input.
- Fix: Use
font-weight600 instead of bold.
- Fix: Remove text alignment controls if the button is stretched (set to full-width).
- Fix: Remove submenu from the view when the menu item has not hovered.
- Fix: Prevent overlap of a resized image when placed inside of the columns block.
- Fix: Recognize over-styling in WooCommerce inline styles.
- Fix: Hide two-steps checkout slide when the un-selected slide is not visible.
- Fix Avoid product images from getting stretched in IE 11 (Internet Explorer) browser.
- Fix: Removed unnecessary spacing from sidebar filter in product archive pages.
- Fix: Make sure sidebar has at-least one widget to display before removing it from the view on distraction free checkout.
- Fix: Declare
Searchblock – AJAX powered live search for your site’s post types.
Iconeditor block — Allows you to insert a stylized graphic symbol to communicate something more.
Last Updatedblock — Displays the time at which the post was last modified in a human-readable format such as “1 hour”, “5 mins”, “2 days”.
- Feature: Add border settings support to
Payment iconwidget — Displays payment operator and method icons.
Table of Contentwidget — displays table of a single post or page content.
Productswidget — Lists all the products added to your WooCommerce site.
- Feature: Introduced 13 web safe font combinations for site-wide typography settings.
- Feature: Accessible, smooth scroll to a specific element ID
#!elemidwithin the page.
- Feature: Improved license verification method.
- Feature: Built-in one-click automatic theme and PowerPack plugin update.
- Feature: Add theme support for responsive block embeds.
- Feature: AJAX-powered infinite scroll for lazy-loading shop archive pages.
- Feature: AJAX pagination for lazy-loading shop archive pages.
- Feature: Extra product sorting options:
- Feature: Integration with
- Update: One-click demo import files.
- Update: Gutenberg editor styles.
- Update: Classic editor styles.
- Update: Language files.
- Update: Extensive improvements to the responsive design.
- Update: Design refresh including full typography revamp.
- Update: Refactored all underlying code and re-organized/ minified assets.
- Update: Theme’s description and tags.
- Update: Added
aria-labelto provide labels for editor
- Tweak: Enhanced header customizer divider styles.
- Tweak: Enhanced
Alertvariation block styles.
- Tweak: Styling in IE 11 (Internet Explorer) browser.
- Tweak: Improved EU Cookie contest styling to be fully accessible across different devices.
- Tweak: RTL (Right-to-left) language styling.
- Tweak: Removed border-radius of submit button in Jetpack contact and subscription forms.
- Tweak: Accessible form fieldset required text and use asterisk symbol instead of it.
- Tweak: Improved contact form error message styles.
- Tweak: Improved vertical spacing in the site header on mobile sized devices.
- Tweak: Moved the layout adjustment controls in Customizer to the
- Tweak: Enhanced pricing table block output by simplifying nested block structure.
- Tweak: Added
blockuiwhen product enquiry form is being submitted via AJAX.
- Tweak: Move comment consent input outside the label for
- Tweak: Updated list of allowed child blocks in
- Tweak: Decreased maximum height of sticky widget area.
- Tweak: Use transition instead of
keyframeanimation in submenu openning.
- Tweak: Use
gridin shopping cart table.
- Tweak: If no widgets are present in the sidebar a full width layout will be applied to all pages.
- Tweak: Improved breakpoints of columns block for better display on small screen devices.
- Tweak: Trigger a
wp_body_openaction immediately after the opening
- Performance: Updated all node dependencies.
- Performance: Remove all instances of
do_shortcode()to improve performance.
- Performance: Split Jetpack inline-styles into a separate file to improve load-time.
- Performance: Split WooCommerce inline-styles into a separate file to improve load-time.
- Performance: Split editor blocks inline-styles into a separate file to improve load-time.
- Performance: Split widgets inline-styles into a separate file to improve load-time.
- Performance: Customizer CSS now correctly appended to the main stylesheet file.
- Remove: Legacy Jetpack logo feature in favor of built-in functionality.
- Remove: Jetpack infinite-scroll feature in favor of built-in functionality.
- Compatibility: JetPack 7.6
- Compatibility: WooCommerce Stripe gateway 4.2.3
- Compatibility: WooCommerce 3.7.0